To Our Valued Guests
Since reopening on Monday, June 15th for outdoor dining our number one priority has been the health and safety of our customers and staff members. We will continue this with the reopening of indoor dining on Tuesday, September 8th. We want to personally assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions so that you can feel confident and comfortable dining with us. We have been continually consulting with health and sanitation experts and following all guidance from the World Health origination (WHO), the CDC, the National Restaurant Association and State and local health officials. Some, but not all of the steps we have taken, to assure your safety and confidence are the following:
* all staff members temperatures are taken daily and logged daily
* all staff members will sign a health declaration upon returning to work that they have not tested positive or been exposed to anyone testing positive within 14 days.
* all staff members will be required to wear masks and appropriate P.P.E.
* all staff has been thoroughly trained in protective sanitation procedures
* all social distancing will be maintained
* tables spaced eight feet apart
* hand sanitation on all tables and throughout entire areas
* disposable menus and personal condiments
* all frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized on a regular basis
* all tables and chairs will be disinfected after each use
* plexiglass barriers have been installed in areas where social distancing is difficult
What we ask of you
* If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19, please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and using our contactless delivery option.
* guests are required to wear masks unless eating or drinking
* reservations are required as we are limited to state mandated capacity and need to maintain social distance
* we respectively ask you to honor our two hour seating times
* please follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and other customers and employees
We will be accepting reservations for our indoor and tented patios Monday – Sunday 4:00pm till 9:00pm and will also continue to do take-out and delivery up till 9:00 pm. Please call for reservations or make online through Open Table.
We look so forward to seeing you all soon.
The Keller Family
Monday – Saturday 7:00am to 10:00am
Sunday 7:00 a.m. till 9:30 a.m.
Monday – Saturday 11:30 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m.
(last seating recommended 1:15 p.m.)
Early Evening Pre-Fixe Dinner Menu
Sunday – Friday 4:00 p.m. till 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 4:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Saturday
4:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m.
Parlour Cars Open Friday & Saturday Evening